Kaitlyn E. Sibson
601 South Osprey Avenue
Sarasota, Florida 34236
Originally from Tampa, Kaitlyn attended Eckerd College on a full athletic scholarship for Volleyball and Beach Volleyball, double majored in Economics and Management, and graduated with High Honors.
After completing her undergraduate studies, she took a full academic scholarship to the University of Florida Levin College of Law where she earned her Juris Doctorate. While attending UF Law, Kaitlyn competed on the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team and earned the CALI/Book Award for her Trial Practice coursework.
In her personal time, Kaitlyn enjoys playing beach volleyball, traveling, and supporting University of Florida athletics.
Kaitlyn joined the Firm in August, 2021, and was admitted to the Florida Bar in September, 2021.
- Surety Law
- Construction Law
- Business & Commercial Litigation
J.D., University of Florida
Levin College of Law, May 2021
- Full Academic Scholarship
- Cum Laude
- CALI/Book Award for highest grade in Trial Practice
- Research Assistant for Professor E. Lea Johnston
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy
- Levin College of Law Ambassador
B.A. (Economics & Management),
Eckerd College, May 2018
- Full Athletic Scholarship
- High Honors
- Economic Excellence Award for outstanding academic achievement in the field of economics
- James R. Harley Award for the student-athlete who has demonstrated leadership and excellence in the classroom, on the field of competition and in their community
- NCAA Division II Volleyball and Beach Volleyball Player
Bar & Court Admissions
The Florida Bar, 2021